About Me

My photo
26 year old social animal seeking to understand tee totalers - should we feel sorry for them? How much money do they save? How much weight could you loose? Will your emotional health improve?...find out....

Monday 13 August 2007

Sunday night quiz - alcohol units 6


After spending all day yesterday tidying and organising my house, I was feeling pretty good about myself. I went shopping, bought J a pressie, practiced my guitar....and then decided to go the pub for a drink. I started out quite well by ordering a small glass of wine ( I think I have only ordered a small glass about 5 times in my life). So anyway I took part in the pub quiz - came last - had a few more wines.

I was conscious of the time while I was there cause I knew J would be home from work at 11ish so I wanted to be home first. Before I left someone suggested sambucas, normally I don't do sambuca due to an unfortunate incident when I worked in a bar in Amsterdam, which involved me cleaning the toilets after some sambuca drinker had pucked in them ! However I am open to new suggestions and decided a sambuca was a good idea. Once tipsy shots always seem like the best suggestion in the world, although I think it is the ritual of drinking them as appose to actually needing the taste or effect.

So I did arrive home before J did, and the house looked tidy, the washing was done, he was coming home to a nice clean house and a tipsy (again) wife. Not quite sure what happened next but something like this, I asked a question, J didn't want to answer, I was accused of having a different attitude, I shouted, J shouted and....I cried and went to bed. Welcome Home.

Everything was good again this morning, it always is but now I have a new point to investigate during my time as a teetotaler - will J be happier?

18 days till tee total time.

No comments: